We provide electric drive concepts that are tailored to your requirements. Our drive-train concepts include the design and selection of both mechanical and electronic components.
In addition, we select the components suppliers.
After confirmation and approval of the concept, we proceed using the following steps:
- We start by selecting the appropriate control units for the on-board power supply
- The selection of the electric motor including the gearbox
- Then the control units will be developed and adapted to the on-board power supply as well as to the propulsion
- This followed by simulations and test bench analysis, whereupon the drive system will be integrated into the chassis and
- Finally we validate and verify the final solution with your team
If you desire to produce small pre-series batches, this can be realised through consulting and setting a time plan with our development team. The amount of the produced pre-series batches depends on the complexity of the system and the requested ordered quantities.
Pre-series development of a ferry boat on the river Euphrates with a hybrid system
The following factors had to be considered during the conceptional phase:
- Dead weight of the ferry
- Weight including passengers and loads
- Electrical consumers like fridges, air conditioning etc.
- Flow rate of the Euphrates in knots
- Speed over water
- Operational hours of the ferry
- Self-sufficient energy input on the ferry through solar panels
- Charging options at port